0208 370 3877

Reviews of Avrillo

Avrillo have many years experience within the law industry which shows in the excellent reviews they receive. Using this wealth of knowledge we go out and review top industry firms & tools. We also add reviews of Avrillo and show the feedback that the compay has received.

Building Regulation and Planning Permission

If you want to conduct building work or alternations to your property you will either need to obtain

building regulation or planning permission before you start any work. So what is the difference?

Building Regulation will be needed to approve that the constructions of buildings are compliant with

health and safety. Building Regulations cover the construction and extensions of buildings or it may

also be needed for approval of many alternation projects including: replace fuse boxes and connected

electrics, install a bathroom that involve plumbing, replacing windows and doors.

On the other hand, you will need to obtain planning permission if you want to build something new,

make a major change to your building, such as building an extension.

For many times of building work, it would be possible that separate permission under both regimes

(separate processes) will be required. However, for other building work, namely, internal alterations,

Building Regulation approval will probably be needed, but Planning permission may not be. If you

remain in any doubt as to which of these are required, you should contact your Local Planning

Authority or a Building Control

Leave a Comment